Ballast Point Real Estate Market
South Tampa’s Ballast Point neighborhood offers tranquil ambience and oak tree lined streets that carry you through one of the city’s original neighborhoods to some of the most prestigious homes in Tampa.
Home to the Tampa Yacht and Country Club, an equestrian center, the impressive Ballast Point pier, Jules Verne Park with new playground, boat docks, shelters and water splash area for kids, the best views of the Tampa skyline and an active community center, historic Ballast Point offers something for everyone.
And that includes Ballast Point real estate opportunities to suit every taste.
Perfect Location. Ideal Lifestyle.
Tucked away on the west side of Tampa Bay and just south of Gandy Boulevard, the area offers one of the premier locations in Tampa:
- Ballast Point is ideally situated with downtown Tampa just a beautiful, scenic drive up Bayshore Boulevard while you overlook the water.
- Ballast Point offers all things Gulf beaches and Pinellas County just a drive over the nearby Gandy Bridge.
- Ballast Point delivers all the conveniences for work and play.
- Ballast Point offers easy access to MacDill Air Force Base.
- Ballast Point offers scenic Gadsden Park with picnic tables/shelters, ball fields, a dog park, playground, a fishing lake and The MacDill Trail, one of Tampa’s Greenway Trails perfect for getting active.
- Ballast Point is a truly unique market that offers something for every home buyer from new construction condos, townhouses, elegant waterfront estates with perfect views and wraparound porches, to a wide selection of single-family homes for those seeking a great area to raise their children.
Thinking of Selling Your Ballast Point Home?
One thing historically unique to the South Tampa real estate market is that it is seemingly always in high demand. The current inventory of Ballast Point homes for sale is very small which means that your home is a very valuable asset and the location, lifestyle and leisurely atmosphere of your home and neighborhood can mean a great listing and fast closing.
To easily find the value of your Ballast Point home in today’s market, please click here.
Start Now: Realtor Sandy Ernst can Help You Buy, List and Sell in Ballast Point
Your Ballast Point real estate specialist, Realtor Sandy Ernst, is ready to help and can be reached at 813-773-5888 or via email: email@example.com.