The Villages of BayPort
The Villages of BayPort is a wonderful gated community with waterfront and water-access homes that we have helped homeowners discover since it first opened in the 1980s. This community also boasts two unique boat lifts that can transfer vessels from the freshwater to saltwater channels, extending your boat access to Tampa Bay and beyond.
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of Stellar MLS. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; the availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. The offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
The Villages of BayPort offers opportunities for nearly every type of home buyer through its individual neighborhoods, each with its own special charm and personality. These include:
- BayPort Colony, the oldest section of the development with a wonderful selection of 3 and 4-bedroom homes ranging from 2500-4000 square feet. Nearly all have water access. Several of these homes are well-loved, which gives you the opportunity to upgrade them to suit your personality and the needs of your family.
- San Marino Bay, the newest BayPort area, with larger, custom-built homes and many different styles. Most of these homes were built in the early 90s and include a variety of floor plans and square footage choices.
- Bayside , has a wide selection of water and off-water homes, and some conservation areas as well.
All properties within this community are under a single Homeowners Association, which assures yards are landscaped and property values are protected.
As a member of this community, you have access to tennis courts, secured gates, and the boat lifts from fresh water to salt water. There is also a charted Yacht Club, but you do not have to be a member to access the lifts. The lifts themselves are a wonderful feature of the Villages of BayPort, and those who transfer their vessels from salt to fresh water can clean their engines and other features during the process. This community’s unique canal design also protects it from flooding.
The Villages of BayPort is also:
- Close to the beaches
- 10 minutes from the airport
- Convenient to several area shopping malls like International Plaza and WestShore Plaza
- Minutes from the West Shore Business District
- Central to Clearwater and St. Petersburg, making for an easy commute
Let us show you this hidden gem that provides amazing value for location and amenities.